Match the interior of your boat or pontoon to your new Wise seats or recover and restore current seats with bulk marine-grade vinyl. Sold in 1 yard increments, with a minimum order of 3 yards.
- Heavy-duty 28 oz vinyl
- 54" wide
- Mildew resistant and UV treated
HOW DO I GET WRINKLES OR CREASES OUT OF FOLDED VINYL?
If your vinyl order is boxed, we advise removing from the package and unfolding upon receipt. In the event the vinyl is wrinkled or creased, here are some simple tips to bring it back to original form:
- Lay the vinyl material flat on the ground in the sun
- Use a hair dryer or heat gun on low temp settings to target smaller problem areas.
- When using smaller cuts of the vinyl, you can place in a clothes dryer at low temperature
- Once warmed up, pulling and smoothing out the problem areas by hand can speed up the process
- DO NOT use high temp settings, this can permanently damage the material
HOW DO I KEEP VINYL CLEAN?
We recommend using a simple mixture of mild soap and water for general care and the removal of dirt build up. For tougher stains, we recommend using non-abrasive cleaning agents like Boat Bling Vinyl Sauce, and 303 Fabric and Vinyl Cleaner. For more information about treating specific stains and tips on protecting your upholstery, please view our Vinyl Care guide here